CODE : SJB
Every Tuesday, Thursday
08:30 - 18:00
Join Tour Price / Person in Thai Baht - Minimum 3 pax (Lunch included)
3 persons up
Now-31 Oct 11
Enquiry || Book Now
|- Pick up from
- On the way pass the beautiful road which called "Tanoan Utahan".
Visit Phuttamonton, this is an important religious site by the government
and the people to commemorate the 2500th year of the existence of
- Don Wai Market, this market is the home of fascinating old riverside
- Lunch at restaurant
- Phra Pathom Chedi, it is a towering tribute to Buddhism, a place
worthy of being worshipped of Nakhon Phathom. Chedi which, 235.50
meters high is the biggest Chedi in Thailand, and is also the tallest
of Buddhist monuments in the world. The Chedi's upper terrace is surrounded
by the bell towers which are spaced at intervals.
- Sanam Chan Palace and Ya-Le Monument. This place was constructed
by the command of King Vajiravudh in the year 1907 when he was the
Crown Prince of Thailand. For Ya-Le Monument, it is the monument to
Ya-Le, a cross breed dog : who was King Vajiravudh's favorite and
had away accompanied.
- Thai Human Imagery Museum, the museum houses life-like sculptures
created by a group of Thai artists, after 10 years of intensive study
and hard work. These breathtaking figures are displayed in four sections,
"The Great Buddhist Monks", "Former Kings of the Chakri
Dynasty". One Side of Thai Life and Playing Chess"
Sightseeing Tour || Thailand Hotels & Resorts || Asia Travel