Fact Sheet
ADDRESS: The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
7 Raffles Avenue Singapore,
Singapore 039799
LOCATION:

The 32-storey hotel is a seven-acre garden oasis strategically located in the heart of Marina Centre, Singapore's designated new downtown core, offering a mix of commercial, retail, entertainment and recreational facilities.

The hotel's landmark waterfront site is within walking distance of the new Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre (Suntec City) and the upcoming Singapore Arts Centre.

OPENED: 18 January 1996
OWNERSHIP: The hotel is 80 percent owned by Pontiac Marina Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based property investment and development company. The remaining 20% percent stake is owned by Singapore's national carrier, Singapore Airlines.
MANAGEMENT: The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, in the USA, manages 34 hotels and resorts worldwide.
ARCHITECTS: Kevin Roche of Kevin Roche John Dinkeloo and Associates, Connecticut, USA.
INTERIOR DESIGNER: Hirsch/Bedner & Associates, California, USA.
ACCOMMODATIONS: 608 guest rooms, including 19 one-bedroom Millenia suites, three two-bedroom Millenia suites, and one Ritz-Carlton Suite. All guest rooms and bathrooms offer views of either Marina Bay or Kallang Bay and the city skyline.
THE RITZ-CARLTON CLUB: This hotel within a hotel comprising 52 guest rooms and six suites including The Ritz-Carlton Suite, is located on the top three levels of the hotel. A personalized Concierge service is provided for the added comfort and care of every guest. A private Club Lounge which serves five complimentary food and beverage presentations daily ensures The Club guest will always find a relaxed setting for a drink or snack whilst enjoying the spectacular views of the city and waterfront.
GUEST ROOM FEATURES:
  • Large marble-tiled bathrooms with views
  • Separate shower stall
  • Luxurious European bathroom amenities and plush terry bathrobes
  • Telephone in bathrooms
  • Walk-in wardrobes
  • Private room safes
  • Remote controlled multi-channel colour television with CNN and in-house movies
  • Bedside alarm clock
  • Fully-stocked refreshment bar
  • Telephone with multi-lingual voice mail
GUEST SERVICES:
  • 24-hour room service
  • 24-hour maid service
  • Turndown service twice daily
  • Safety deposit boxes
  • Facsimile machine in every suite
  • Executive business services
  • Babysitting Concierge service
  • Limousine pick-up from airport upon request
  • Daily newspapers
  • Gift Shop
  • Fitness Centre
  • Florist
  • Call-connect service (which routes calls to a mobile phone)
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES:

The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and tennis court and a fully-equipped Spa & Fitness Centre featuring:

  • Freeweights
  • Massage, including private rooms with their own spa and sauna facilities
  • Sauna and steam room
  • Hot and cold plunge pools
  • Cardio exercises
  • Aerobics
  • Spa cuisine
DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT:

Summer Pavilion - the hotel's signature restaurant is set amidst a picturesque lotus garden. The 96-seat restaurant features sumptuous Cantonese specialities. Four private dining rooms seating between 10 and 36 persons are available for exclusive business and social functions.

Snappers - where guests can dine indoors or al fresco on an innovative menu offering a selection of local and international seafood favourites. The restaurant, with an open-air verandah leading to the pool, seats 140.

Greenhouse - the three-meal restaurant offers a creative menu of Asian favourites and traditional Western fare. Seating 242, the restaurant features authentic pizza ovens in which a variety of fresh bread is baked daily.

The Lobby Lounge - seats 120 for cocktails or speciality coffees and traditional Afternoon Tea.

Snappers Bar - serves refreshing drinks and light snacks daily.

CONFERENCE FACILITIES:

The Grand Ballroom - 1,094 sq metres (17,781sq ft) with a permanent theatrical stage and state-of-the-art audio-visual and lighting equipment. There is also a private VIP entrance and two pre-function areas.

10 well-equipped meeting and function rooms which can accommodate between 6 and 140 people.