Romantic and intriguing, Macau has retained the historic beauty of the Orient - a timeless quality searched for by travellers from both near and far. The Fortaleza da Barra was one of the fortresses built in the 17th century by the Portuguese to defend Macau against hostile European nations and local pirates. One hundred years later a chapel was built within its walls and dedicated to Saint James, the patron saint of the Portuguese garrison. Today, much of the fortress and the Chapel have been preserved as part of the Pousada de São Tiago.
- Whole property with Free-wifi service
- Outdoor swimming pool (Non-heated)
All rooms with
- 40 inches B&O television with surround sound effect
- 60 cm rainforest shower & steam room
- In mirror” bathroom TV
3. In room facilities
- Free in-room Wifi Service
- Free in-room mini Bar (Daily replenish)
- Hermes' toilet Amenities
- Turn Down Service (with amenities)
- Welcome fruit plate
(All information are subject to change without prior notice)
Situated in Macau's prestigious residential area at the tip of the Macau peninsula along the scenic tree-lined Praia Grande Bay - 5 minutes to the historic A-Ma Temple, Maritime Museum, Gate of Understanding, entertainment and shopping district.
Back to Top