- This promo is open to all active principal and supplementary PNB-issued credit cards excluding Unionpay, Corporate and Distribution cards.
- Promo Period and Discount:
- Promo is valid from November 15, 2017 to December 31, 2017 only. Travel period varies per hotel.
- Cardholders are entitled to up to 67% discount on accommodations when they book at http://www.asiatravel.com/cards/pnb/ using their PNB Credit Card.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, The Senior Citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- How to avail of discount:
- Log on to http://www.asiatravel.com/cards/pnb/ then click Hot Deals and then click the PNB Tactical Promo Banner.
- Choose preferred product then click “Book Now”
- Cardholder must choose the room type he prefer
- Cardholder will be directed to the Reservation Page, where he should input his booking details and contact number.
- Upon checkout, cardholder must pay using any of the qualified PNB Credit Cards.
- Once payment is successful, a voucher will be sent to the cardholder’s registered email as confirmation. Voucher must be presented upon check-in.
- Customer Support
- For any concern / inquiries regarding the promo, please contact Asiatravel.com’s 24/7 hotline at (632) 900-4000 or email email@example.com.
- For any concern / inquiries regarding PNB Credit Card, please contact PNB Cards 24/7 Customer Service Hotline at (632) 818-9818.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Selling Period: November 15, 2017 to December 31, 2017
- Travel Period: Varies per hotel
- Rates are in Philippine Peso (PHP).
- Rates are per room per night and good for 2 persons.
- Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Prepayment basis using a Philippines Issued PNB Credit Card is required to avail above special rates.
- Available in Straight Payment only
- Promo is "Book and Buy" (Cancellation and Amendment is not allowed)
- Valid only through booking with Asiatravel.com
Per DTI FTEB Permit no. 14040 Series of 2017