- "From the hotel all it takes is a ten min walk to the BTS. The hotel provide free tuk tuk transport to the BTS at half hour interval starting from 8 am to 4 pm. ..."
- "First time at this hotel but not new to the area.
Location still a bit far in the soi to the main road.
Breakfast quite limited & not much facilities.
- "We had a wonder ful stay at the Royal President. The rooms are big with with lots of storage pace .The staff are so wonderful.they have a nice bufey breakfast.
- "Royal President Bangkok its good hotel,eventhough not cheap but its good for service apartment and i like stay in there not closed to main street so not very cr..."
- "Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Air conditioner not very good, Not much choice for breakfast. Would have been better if Iron and shoe shine was available in..."
- "basic services and poor spoken english, deluxe river view rooms with balcony are very good value for money. standard rooms are in poor condition - not to recomm..."
- "very nice and clean, will try to stay here at all my trips to bkk"
- "Well, the staff did not speak English very well. At least the night staff did not. People might have a hard time, but just fight through it. It is Near King Pow..."
- "My high appreciated for the hotel service.
I'm really happy for them.
In the future if I or my family or my friend want come to visit Bangkok, I'll ..."
- "I was suprised at how nice the hotel was, a short walk and you get to century movie world, which had cinemas, shops and a supermarket, also close were nice rest..."
- "The location is great, just opposite KIng Power. That made it easy to tell taxi/tuk tuk driver when going back to hotel.
The front desk people were friendly,..."
- "Good fun in a hotel above the famous freelancers bar. Great location between Nana and Soi Cowboy bars for the single male. Not recommended for any other tourist..."
- "The location is good and staff is nice."
- "Inexpensive and value for money; quiet and clean."
- "excellent location, nice pool"
- "Staff very friendly and nice."
- "Clean and efficient. Just what you need when you want a no-frills, relaxing place to stay."
- "Good value for the money."
- "very good hospitality, delicious breakfast, value for money, great location."
- "Location is fantastic."
- "Staff at hotel was very help full and hard working. I would stay there when I go again to Bangkok."
- "The hotel stay was good. Just that there's alot of mosquitos in the hotel. My friends and i being bitten n itchy. Will be good if you guys can do something..."
- "The hotel is ideally located. Guests can get around Bangkok using the BTS sky train or their Mass Transit Rail nearby. It is easy to get to the airport from the..."
- "Nice hotel and have stayed there over 5 times. GOod breakfast and very close to ASOK BTS. Very good location to malls and the korean establishment. Nice rooms w..."
- "Location nearby to bts and terminal 21...room very nice and confortable"
- "Excellent hotel and good location to Asok station. Have stayed there 4 times already. Friendly staff and clean rooms/bathroom. Breakfast is standard but decent...."
- "This is my second stay at S31 Hotel. This hotel is clean and is located at Sukhumvit Area. These are my selecting points of this hotel. Their service is also ve..."
- "We were very plesased with our accomidations at S31 Sukhumvit Hotel. The room was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The BTS Stations were ab..."
- "We arrived at the hotel early but was unable to check in as the hotel was fully booked the previous night. The hotel staff was friendly and welcome drink was se..."
- "Overall a good hotel."
- "Rooms are stylish and bed is huge !"
- "No room service, wifi slow, very limited choice of breakfast, poor lighting in the room."
- "limited breakfast selections"
- "Hotel is new and clean. However, it is not easy to find. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Would stay there again."
- "Hotel is very new, clean , reciptions are kindly and speaking english , the hotel enterance is a problem for old people because you have to pass a ladder , the ..."
- "Overall, very good. The hotel entrance is a bit hard to find. Convenient location - only a few minutes walk from the nearest skytrain station. I would certainly..."
- "The room I booked did not look like the one in the brochure and I had some trouble with the hot water. I brought it to the attention of the staff and it was fi..."
- "Great location. 5 minutes walk to Termainal 21 Shopping Mall, Asoke BTS & Sukhumvit MRT Stations. Nice, clean and cozy rooms. Friendly and helpful staff."
- "Nice hotel located close to the Metro and the Skytrain. It is however far from the old part of the city."
- "The hotel staff are every so friendly and very helpful. Excellent!"
- "Pleasant, friendly and courtesy services. Room is decent but very clean and chic. Not much choices on the breakfast but that is minor. Will probably come back a..."
- "Excellent location near downtown.Clean and safe location within 5 minute walk of sala dang skytrain.Nice area and safe area across the street from Patpong night..."
- "Excellent location - a 5 minute or less walk to SalaDang Skytrain. Clean location.Near shopping center and across the street from Patpong Night market. Right in..."
- "I always enjoy my stay at this Hotel for its convenience to Silom and the SkyTrain. The rooms is very well appointed with kitchenette and has everything that is..."
- "I have now stayed at the Sala Dang Place some three times, and would not considder any other for accomodation. Staff are most kind and helpful in anything I wan..."
- "Hotel is situated in a little lane/road which is hard to locate by taxi or car.
When we requested for extra pillows for the room, reception told us they would c..."
- "Dining: selection of dishes is too limited.
Swimming pool: too open as it's located on staff's and residents' thoroughfare. Pot plants to block p..."
- "New hotel, 5 mins walk to Thonglo BTS"
- "The hotel locates at an alley 10 mins walk from ThongLo BTS.It is a fusion hotel and the breatfast plentiful."
- "Overall, it's pleasant to stay in this hotel, especially the reception staff is helpful, courteous."
- "i am satisfy with the accommodation~clean,beauty wall paint and service provided by Salil Hotel's staff was really warm and helpful. for sure i will be bac..."
- "Room is beautifully decorated. Quiet and cozy. Very convenient location for shopping and food."
- "not's bad"
- "Room are clean and the housekeeper lin is helpful and does job well.thanks"
wai kong, lum wai kong eddie
Kuddus, Syeda Maliha
verawaty, Anggraini dian
CHWA, LING KIAT
LE BLANC, LEONARD
LE BLANC, LEONARD
Chun Haw, Seah
CHU, I TING
S P Ma
Chong, Weng Kee
THONG, HOE WOON AGNES
Choi, Weng Kee
hasan , sayed
Runyon, Greg Swanson
Ong, Gek Eng
Ray, Ralph W
Lee Kheng Siew, Rennie
Teoh, Hui Sian
AL MUKHAINI, ISSA ALI MOHAMED
goh, seng chun