- "If you have just arrived in Manila and are looking for a Hotel in the Ermita area The Bayview Park Hotel is a good choice. I ALWAYS book through asiatravel.com ..."
- "Fast check-in and checkout. Allowed us to check in earlier since we have a baby in tow. The bedding and room were ok. My daughter loved the activity center-fill..."
- "My husband and I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. The rooms are clean, the location is excellent, and a n adequate buffet breakfast is provided. O..."
- "It keeps me wondering how the hotel’s management was able to maintain the place. I know it’s an old hotel but the interiors are perfect except for some minor ar..."
- "We only stayed 2 nights but everything was fine. The room was clean, staff was friendly, close to the mall and affordable. I would stay there again."
Buenaventura, Aireene Ciara
Based on 401 reviews
Check Room Rates and Availability
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Reasons to Book with Asiatravel
Best Online Travel Agent 2013
Voted by TTG Travel Awards
Choice of over 200,000 hotels worldwide
Best Price Guarantee
Guaranteed Best Price on all our hotels
Multi Departure Points and 500 Airlines to choose from
All inclusive Flight + Hotel + Tour packages worldwide with instant confirmation
Offices in 13 cities throughout Asia, China and Middle East
Bayview Park Hotel stands proud and strong located along the famous Roxas Boulevard in Manila. It boasts of its 75-year history as the most sought-after destination for travelers who are here for business and leisure.
Free One-Way Airport Transfer is applicable on rooms with the bus icon and bookings with min 2 consecutive nights . Please click on the underlined Free Airport Transfer for more details.
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Singapore
Along Manilas Roxas Boulevard fronting the U.S. Embassy with the full view of Manila Bay, easily accessible from the NAIA, the Philippine International Convention Center, World Trade Center, and the Cultural Center of the Philippines. Walking distance to airline and travel offices, malls, galleries & entertainment centers.
Bayview Park Hotel Manila stands proudly along Roxas Boulevard in the heart of the Philippine capital, overlooking Manila Bay and fronting the U.S. Embassy. You’ll find yourself in the center of things, as you’re just minutes away from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) and various business, commercial, and leisure establishments such as:
SM Mall of Asia
Manila Ocean Park
Philippine International Convention Center (PICC)
Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP)
World Trade Center
- Banquet room
- Business center
- Cafe/coffee shop
- Computer rental
- Conference room
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning service
- Fitness center
- Health Club
- Internet access
- Internet cafe
- Massage treatment
- Meeting room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
- Valet laundry
- Valet parking
- Wedding service
Value for Money4.2
Hear it directly from our travelers
Based on 401 reviews
See more customer reviews for this hotel