- "It is a good hotel. It is close to MTR, tram, bust stops. The checkin and check out process is very smooth. The room is bigger than the normal HK hotel rooms."
- "Rooms in the small side but clean and tidy. Excellent location close to eateries and amenities. Dslight difficult to look for when exiting f..."
- "Staff at the reception are helpful like in giving directions to bus stops, etc."
- "Budget price with convenient location. Prefer to have more wall plug in the room as there is only 1 available."
- "My wife and I had a great time with Mingle with the Star! Staff were very accommodating."
Batingal, Elvie Cadavez
so so ma
Mallari, Paolo Alberto
Loading Hotel Rates... Please wait...
Mingle with the Star is located at the heart of Wanchai, among the oldest and most cultural residential districts in Hong Kong.
Just walking around the area will bring you face-to-face with historical buildings dating back from early British colonial era and before. You'll also find traditional Chinese buildings and places of worship abound.
You are 5 minutes' walk from the MTR (subway) station, and 10 minutes' walk to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The hotel is literally SURROUNDED by HUNDREDS of restaurants and shops, anything from gourmet to 24-hour fast food, from AUTHENTIC Chinese to Malysian/Indian to McDonalds/KFC are just steps away. Feel free to indulge yourself – a different choice every day and night, for sure!
And about 15 minutes' walk is The Pawn, a stylish restaurant in a restored Old Hong Kong Chinese pawn shop building. Check it out!
• Check In : 14:00
• Check Out : 12:00
• GMT Time : +08:00 - Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi
Around 5 minutes' walk from the MTR (subway) station, and 10 minutes' walk to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- Currency exchange
- Information desk
Value for Money4.1
See more customer reviews for this hotel